Barcelona TourismBarcelona HotelsBarcelona Bed and BreakfastBarcelona Vacation RentalsBarcelona Vacation PackagesFlights to BarcelonaThings to Do in BarcelonaBarcelona ShoppingBarcelona Travel ForumBarcelona PhotosBarcelona MapBarcelona Travel GuideHotels
All Barcelona HotelsBarcelona Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BarcelonaBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental Cars
Barcelona CampgroundsBarcelona HostelsBarcelona Business HotelsBarcelona Family HotelsRomantic Hotels in BarcelonaBarcelona Spa ResortsBarcelona Luxury HotelsBarcelona Green HotelsBarcelona ResortsBarcelona Beach HotelsBy Hotel Class
By Hotel Brand
Ibis Styles Hotels in BarcelonaPetit Palace Hotels in BarcelonaSilken Hotels in BarcelonaExe Hotels in BarcelonaNH Collection Hotels in BarcelonaH10 Hotels in BarcelonaTravelodge Hotels Ltd in BarcelonaBarcelo Hotels & Resorts in BarcelonaEurostars Hotels in BarcelonaCatalonia Hotels in BarcelonaSB Hotels in BarcelonaSelenta Group Hotels in BarcelonaPopular Amenities
Eixample HotelsCiutat Vella (Old Town) HotelsLa Dreta de l'Eixample HotelsEl Raval HotelsEl Congres i els Indians HotelsBarrio Gotico (Barri Gotic) HotelsPasseig de Gracia HotelsSant Marti HotelsLa Rambla HotelsL'Antiga Esquerra de l'Eixample HotelsPopular Barcelona Categories
Barcelona Apartment HotelsBudget Hotels in BarcelonaCheap Barcelona HostelsBarcelona City Center HotelsOceanfront Hotels in BarcelonaHotels with Shuttle in BarcelonaYouth Hostels BarcelonaCharming Hotels in BarcelonaBarcelona Hotels With Indoor PoolsHotels With Entertainment in BarcelonaNear Landmarks
Hotels near Basilica of the Sagrada FamiliaHotels near Parc GuellHotels near Casa BatlloHotels near Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)Hotels near Camp NouHotels near Las RamblasHotels near The Magic FountainHotels near Casa Mila - La PedreraHotels near SuntransfersHotels near Palace of Catalan MusicHotels near AerobusHotels near Passeig de GraciaHotels near Basilica de Santa Maria del MarHotels near Parc de MontjuicNear Train Stations
Hotels near Passeig de Gracia StationHotels near Sant Antoni StationHotels near Urgell StationHotels near Arc de Triomf StationHotels near Poble Sec StationHotels near Rocafort StationHotels near Can Serra StationHotels near Hospital Clinic StationHotels near Marina StationHotels near Monumental StationNear Airports
Barcelona Tourism: Best of Barcelona
A dreamy destination straight out of a fairytale
Bustling markets, tree lined blocks, and fantastical architecture cozy up to one another in this dreamy Mediterranean beach town. Paella and pintxos bars, exceptional seafood, standout local wines, a world-class arts scene, and bumping nightlife, Barcelona effortlessly blends the history of its districts with a healthy appetite for the new.
Start planning for Barcelona
Create a Trip to save and organize all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
- By anneoliviaBarcelona's Sweet TreatsAttention, fellow sugar lovers! Here are my favorite Barcelona spots that are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth, from classic patisserie/coffee shops to hip bakeries to the Catalan-style xocolateries off Plaza del Pi specializing in thick, melted hot chocolate.13 items
- By mike_drootinBarcelona with KidsBarcelona is a very family-friendly city, and great for kids of all ages. Almost any restaurant will be set-up to accommodate children, and have plenty of options to chose from. Cerveceria Catalana is a tapas place great for families, with tons of options for even picky eaters. There are tons of parks and green spaces in Barcelona, that offer space to run around and some culture for the adults. Park Guell, built by Gaudi, has interesting architectural elements and lots of different scenery but can get crowded. Parque del Laberint is typically much less crowded, and has a fun maze-like set-up to run around or play hide & seek, but at the same time plenty of nice spots for relaxing. For a true kid-first outing, the theme park at Tibidabo is a great spot.8 items
Places to see, things to do, and ways to wander.
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.
Quintessential restaurants, bars, and beyond.
Good to Know
My favorite design-forward places to eat & drink
Interior masterpieces designed by Lázaro Rosa-Violán. Bold branding conceptualized by Mucho. Relish in the detail and charm of these aesthetically pleasing eateries, realized by Barcelona’s creative and culinary geniuses.
Bianca Galán-Guzmán, Boston, MA
- El Nacional5,788 ReviewsSince it's inception in 1889, this architectural marvel has housed many businesses, including a café-theatre, a textile dyeing factory, a car dealer shop and then a garage. Today, it stands as an iconic culinary concept, broken up into four distinct eateries, each with their own look. See (and eat) for yourself!
- Casa Lolea Barcelona2,537 ReviewsStrolling through El Born? Looking for that quintessential glass of sangria? This is your place. Lolea serves over five artisanally crafted varieties from their "Sangria Lolea" brand. Paired with some classic tapas...bam. A beautiful combination. Oh, and take a coaster or two for the road. They're just so darn cute!
- Collage Art & Cocktail Social Club330 Reviews¡Chinchín! Craft cocktails, done right. Collage serves up just about any drink you can imagine....and then the ones you can't. Make small talk down at the bar or relax with friends up in the balcony. The funky living room vibes make you feel right at home.
- Palo Market Fest168 ReviewsLocated in the creative barrio of Poblenou, Palo Market is open the first weekend of every month. Grab lunch from one of the many food trucks and spend the afternoon getting lost among craft tables, dessert stalls, art prints, beauty products, handmade apparel and more, all for a small entry fee of €4.
- Batuar238 ReviewsOne of the many interiors by Rosa-Violán, Batuar is located inside the historic Cotton House Hotel. Have brunch on the terrace or grab a drink at the bar, but don't forget to snap a photo...for the gram of course.
- Casa Bonay533 ReviewsA boutique hotel concept by entrepreneur Inés Miró-Sans, Casa Bonay is the product of a collaboration between lighting designers, furniture makers, graphic artists, interior decorators, food experts and many more. Whether it's a refreshing Saturno at hotel bar Libertine or aceitunas at the rooftop restaurant Chiringuito, this is the place to get a taste of everyday life in Barcelona.
- Entrepanes Diaz322 ReviewsThis may seem like your ordinary bocadillo joint, but the old-fashioned ambiance and charming service makes you feel like you've taken a leap into the past. The space itself is small, perfect for dining solo. And on your way out, ask for "un tarjeta." The one-of-a-kind momento you're handed is far more special than a mere business card.
- Chaka Khan2,065 ReviewsNo, not the singer. Take a break from traditional Spanish tapas and eat at Chaka Khan. This exotic restaurant serves up flavorful dishes from Mozambique to Ecuador. And the custom built furniture and African textiles help bring the brand to life.
- Bubo Born1,060 ReviewsThe decadent dessert shop where everything is crafted to perfection and no two treats look the same. Try to eat here without snapping hundreds of photos of the sweet sculpture before you. Bet you can't.
- Rilke164 ReviewsCalling all bon vivants...the old-world charm of this eatery beckons. Feast on good food and visually stimulating design details like the intricate wooden columns or stained glass skylight.
- Parallelo167 ReviewsTucked away on a quiet street in Grácia, Parallelo might just be the best gelato in the city. Stop in for a scoop, or three, and watch the founders (four childhood friends hailing from San Remo!) create seasonal & innovative flavors in the funky shop lab.
- Tickets2,539 ReviewsDelicious and imaginative tapas, à la Adrià. Be prepared to dine with an open mind. This artistic culinary production is well worth the money.
- LA DAMA231 ReviewsBold velvet banquettes. Rococo wallpaper. Elevated and sophisticated dishes. This place is great for an intimate dinner or date.
- Disfrutar1,847 ReviewsA beautiful orchestration of tastes so good, you might cry. This gastronomic gem isn't ranked No.9 in the world for nothing. Behind each plate is an inventive world of flavor. And it's bright and airy interior makes you feel like you are dining in a dream. Come y disfruta!
- Tragaluz1,033 ReviewsOof. There's just something so magical about the way the sunlight filters down through the ceiling windows and onto your plate.